News - Seignory of Longford Annaly - From Seigneur
- Purchase of land in Ireland
- Purchase of land in Scotland
- Over 25 lordships, principalities, and baronies
have been identified as being relevant grants, rights, honors, perquisites for hereditaments within the
Seignory of Longford County.
- George Mentz, Esq has acquired the rights to the
Seignory of Longford including any lordships, baronies, and titles related to the Earl of Westmeath and Baron
- In 1996, the sale of the seignory and barony of the
Longford Annaly region was sold at auction by Lord/Earl Westmeath or Baron Delvin.